1. K-1 Visa – Fiancé Visa:

​K-1 visas permit U.S. citizens to bring their foreign fiancés into the United States in order to marry. The children of your fiancé who are under the age of 21 and not married may obtain derivative K-2 status. Upon entry, your fiancé and you have 90 days to marry and to apply for his/her lawful permanent residency (green card) and that of his/her children, if applicable.

  1. K-3 Visa – Marriage Visa:

Spouses of U.S. citizens may lawfully enter and reside in the United States while awaiting the completion of their application to adjust status to that of a lawful permanent resident. The children of your spouse who were under the age of 18 at the time the marriage took place and are not married may enter with K-4 derivative status.

The proper preparation of marriage and fiancé visa application will facilitate a fast reunion of couples and their children.

Need Immediate Help?
Call Us:
(305) 860-9333